PLAYING WITH COLORS


You might wonder why the tittle of the post, well I had some lightning issues so the pictures turn out super clear and I had to edit them, which is why in some pics my lips look dark and in others they look red, I kinda liked the effect so here they are. My lipstick that day was red btw haha.
Have a nice day!
xo
G

Se preguntaran porque el titulo del post, bueno, ese día tuve ciertos problemas con la iluminación así que, las fotos quedaron súper claras, razón por la cual tuve que editarlas bajandoles el brillo, lo que causó que mis labios se vean más oscuros en unas fotos que en otras, igualmente me gusto el efecto, así que, aquí están jajaja. El color que en realidad llevaba era el rojo!
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

F21 denim vest, maxi skirt, lace top, necklaces & sandals
JustFab.com Icon bag
ZeroUV sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment