LACE & CHAINS


This blouse caught my eye since the first time, it was love at first sight, I love lace, is so classy and elegant, I just wish it wasn't so see-trough cause I have to wear a top underneath to not show everything lol, but I love the color blocking as well, I thought on pairing with my favorite skirt and my cat eye sunglasses, to make it super classy I added vintage pearl necklace from my mom.
Thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

Esta blusa me enamoró desde la primera vez que la vi, me encanta el encaje, es muy clásico y elegante, lo único que deseo es que no fuese tan transparente porque a juro debo usar un top debajo, pero amo la mezcla de color. Pensé en usarla con mi falda y lentes favoritos, y para darle un toque clásico añadí un collar de perlas vintage de mi mamá.
Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, skirt, & sunglasses
JustFab.com Martin bag
Suite Blanco loafers
Kohl's "Love" bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment