THE FALLS


Believe it or not, I changed like 8 times before putting this on, it was one of those days where I felt nothing looked good on me, hate those days; but, at the end I loved the result.
I wore this to work and then go to my favorite restaurant at The Falls, which is a beautiful place to walk around.
Enjoy your day.
xo
G

________________________________________________________________________________

Aunque no lo crean, me cambié apróximadamente 8 veces antes de elegir esto. Fue uno de esos días en los que sentía que nada me quedaba bien, pero al final, me gustó el resultado.
Usé esto para trabajar y luego ir a mi restaurante favorito en The Falls, es un lugar precioso para caminar.
Disfruten su día!
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, skirt, belt & sandals
EFoxCity.com necklace
YSL inspired ring





No comments:

Post a Comment