TRIBAL & LACE


You guys know I LOVE this skirt, specially to be comfy, so I wore it to go work one day, and I added the necklace because I'm very obsessed since I saw it at the store.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by. What do you think?
xo
G

Ustedes saben que amo esta falda, especialmente para star cómoda, así que la use un día para trabajar, y añadí el collar que me tiene enamorada desde que lo vi en el atienda.
Gracias por pasarse, que opinan?
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, skirt & glasses
H&M necklace & flats
Zara bag





2 comments:

  1. Me encanta Gaby! La falsa es bellísima!
    Besotes
    Ana
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look G! Nice combination :)
    Happy weekend and happy fathers' day to all (^_~)v

    ★♡ New Outfit Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰
    Featuring one of my blog partners, Chinese Apparel!

    Other Recent Posts ...
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry
    Ongoing Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete