PASTEL PRINTS


This look was first wore by my mannequin lol haha I was thinking of combinations and mixes and these two were just a complement to each other, I loved how it turned out so I couldn't wait to wear it.
I wore it to go to Lincoln Rd on a VERY HOT day, with my family that were visiting, my brother took me a few pictures of the outfits I wore during the week, I tried to teach him what I wanted but he tried to learn haha, but well for me, the important thing are the outfits and this one is just so me. 
Do you like the combo?
xo
G

Este look lo uso primero mi maniquí jajaj, estaba mezclando y mezclando prendas y colores y estas dos piezas resultaron perfectas juntas, me encanto el resultado así que, no podía esperar para usarlo.
Use esto para ir a Lincoln Rd en un día MUY CALUROSO, mi familia estuvo de visita, así que, mi hermano me tomo fotos de algunos looks a lo largo de la semana, fue difícil que entendiera lo que quería con las fotos pero bueno, lo importante es que vea el outfit y este es demasiado yo.
Les gusta el combo?
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, shorts & glasses
H&M necklace, flats & rings






1 comment: