B&W + NEON


The purpose of this outfit were 2, the first to wear my new Zara neon clutch which I LOVE, is just to take the necessary with like phone, money and keys but is such an adorable clutch for day and night, so basically I wanted the outfit to be completely neutral so the clutch will be definitely noticed. The second purpose was the necklace, I LOVE IT, I knew I would want a black and white outfit to match with the necklace that is one of my favorites now. Do you like the look? 
xo
G

Los propósitos de este look son 2, el primero, simplemente el clutch, me encanta, solo es para llevar contigo lo necesario. Ademas, es perfecto para el día y la noche. Quería que el look fuese totalmente neutro para que el clutch fuese notado porque si. El segundo, el collar, sabia que quería mi look totalmente blanco y negro para usar el collar, me encanta y se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos. Les gusta el look?
Besos,
G
F21 blouse & glasses 
Efoxcity.com necklace
Zara neon clutch
Furor moda matte leggings
Target wedge sneakers








No comments:

Post a Comment