HIPSTER MOOD


I was urgently needing some glasses to wear when I use my computer, so I have been trying to get used to them by wearing them all day, they are like hipster glasses, I have always liked how they look on me so it was about time to get them. 
About the look, I wore this to go to work, I have to work all summer and then go back to class in July, so no vacations for me haha. What do you think?
xo
G

Necesitaba lentes urgente para usar mi computadora, así que he estado usando estos todo el día para acostumbrarme, tienen un estilo hipster, siempre me ha gustado este modelo para mi así que, ya era hora de comprarlos.
Acerca del look, lo use para trabajar, tengo que trabajar todo el verano y luego volver a clases en Julio y trabajar al mismo tiempo, así que, no hay vacaciones para mi jaja. Que opinan?
Besos,
G

F21 vest, necklace & bag
H&M tank
Furor Moda matte leggings
Vans shoes
Aldo knuckle rings





4 comments:

  1. Nice look! I think that your bag is really cute and it works well with your outfit :) Again, lovely look!

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a fairly new blogger so if you have any tips for blogging I'd love to hear it :) Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute outfit in this hipster look dear :) Really cool!

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    Other Recent Posts ...
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué linda, Gaby. No creo que sean lentes hipster si tú no lo eres jajaja. Btw, el trabajo es bueno pero el descanso es necesario. ¡Muaaaa! <3

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete