BURGUNDY & BLACK


I feel like I don't wear this blazer like it deserves to be worn haha, it's soooooo pretty is one of my favorite blazers, for some reason I just wanted to mix both colors of the blazer with the rest of the outfit so I wore all black and a different shade of burgundy with the bag. Do you like the combo?
Thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

Siento que no le doy el uso necesario a este blazer, es hermoso, uno de mis favoritos. Por alguna razón solo quise mezclar ambos colores del blazer con el resto del look, así que use todo negro y un tono distinto de vinotinto con la cartera. Les gusta la combinación?
Besos,
G   

MNG blazer & pants
F21 bag, glasses & blouse
H&M flats
Aldo watch





1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit,great mix of black and burgundy!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete