COLOR BLOCKING


Another color blocking outfit I enjoyed to planed, this dress has been with me for a while and I wear when I really want to dress up, although depending on what do I wear it with it can be casual or elegant, that's why I love it, plus the shape really suits my body shape. The blazer-dress combo was perfect but adding the red bow belt was more than perfect and I loved the result, I love playing with what  I have in my closet and mixing until getting a lovely outfit like this. What do you think?
xo
G

Otro look colorido que me encanto planear, este vestido lleva tiempo conmigo y lo uso cuando quiero verme muy bien vestida, aunque depende con que lo combine puede llegar a ser casual o elegante, por eso me gusta, ademas, la forma va perfecta con mi tipo de cuerpo. La combinación del blazer y el vestido fue perfecta pero añadir la correa roja de lazo fue el toque final y me encanto el resultoda. Me gusta jugar con las piezas en mi closet, mezclar y mezclar hasta tener resultados como este.
Que opinan?
Besos,
G

F21 dress, belt & jewelry
H&M blazer & flats
Suite blanco bag
ZeroUV sunglasses






5 comments:

  1. Muy linda, Gaby. Me encanta el blazer, si yo pudiese tener uno en cada color así sería, peeerooo.. jaja. ¡Un besote!

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color blocking style dear! Nice colors :)

    ★♡ Diamond Jewelry Feature (^_^) ♡★
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry
    New Blog Post!!! Check out feature and signature cuts!

    Latest Blog Posts ...
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress looks awesome on you! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Perfection!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete