THE GOLD BAG


This bag is one of my most recent purchase, I always heard of the site Justfab.com but it wasn't until I registered and saw their bags and of course the prices that I got obsessed. 
You should check their site, once you register you are like a VIP member and everything is $39.95 plus free shipping. 
This was my first purchase and I LOVE IT, the condition is great, the model, the material, and the color of course. What do you think? 
xo
G

Esta cartera es una de las compras más recientes que he hecho, siempre he escuchado del sitio justfab.com pero no fue hasta que me registre y vi sus carteras, además de los precios, que me obsesione.
Deberían ver el sitio, una vez que se registran eres como un miembro VIP y todo sale $39.95 y el shipping es gratis.
Esta fue mi primera compra y ME ENCANTA, la condición, el modelo, el material y el color, claro. Que opinan?
Besos,
G

Forever 21 blouse
H&M pants & flats
Just Fab light gold satchel
ZeroUV sunglasses
Efoxcity Necklace










1 comment:

  1. It does accentuate the look G! Love how you paired it here :) Cool green pants too!

    Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
    Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

    Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

    Keep in touch dear!


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete