MAXI LEATHER


Hello :D, well this outfit is screams "summer timeeee" hahaha lol. I wore it for work, cause some days are more casual than others, I wanted to add the pop of the bag which I LOVE and the leather vest which I love as well hahah. I wore the wedge sneakers cause because I'm very short the dress is very long so like the wedges have a little heel they make it look better. What do you think?
xo
G

Holaaa!! :D, este look grit "veranooo" por todos lados jajaja. Lo use para trabajar, porque hay días mas casuales que otros, quería añadir un pop de color con el bolso que me encanta también el vest de cuero. Use los wedge sneakers porque como yo soy muy bajita el vestido me queda muy largo, y como los zapatos tienen un poco de tacón lo hacían lucir mejor. Que opinan?
Besos,
G

H&M leather vest & gold rings
F21 maxi dress & ring
Target wedge sneakers
Justfab.com gold bag
ZeroUV sunglasses





1 comment:

  1. No sé porqué te veo caminando antes de ir a la playa con unas cholitas y ese mismo look, jajajaja!

    Me encanta! Es demasiado veraniego!

    Besos Gabs!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete