PRINT LOVE

PICTURES BY: YUMI ORTIZ

Finally the white wall is left behind and from now on I will just be posting pictures with fun backgrounds, depending on where I go to take them haha, so I don't know how often I will be able to post but we will see.
Lately, I have been looking fro unique pieces to add to my closet, and these shorts are the definition of that word, I loved them since I saw them cause they have a double print and a very fun shape, like skirt/short shape plus, the colors are to die for, so my point was to make the shorts stand out. Also, I have been wearing this necklace non-stop so you are definitely going to see it A LOT hahaha. 
What do you think? Thank you for stopping by.
xo
G

Finalmente, la pared blanca ya quedo en los posts pasados y de ahora en adelante estaré actualizado con fondos divertidos, o dependiendo de donde me tome las fotos jaja, así que, por ahora no se que tan seguido actualizare el blog, pero ya veré.
Ultimamente, he estado buscando por piezas que me parezcan únicas, y estos shorts son la definición de la palabra, los amo desde que los vi, el estampado doble y la forma de falda/short que tiene me encanta, además de los colores, mi punto aquí fue hacer los shorts el centro de atención, También, he estado usando este collar sin parar así que, lo van a seguir viendo muchísimo jajaja
Que opinan? Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer, gold rings & necklace
F21 blouse, shorts, sandals, blue ring and glasses
Zara bag







2 comments:

  1. Estan geniales esos shorts!!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Están súper divertidos esos shorts, simulan perfectamente un skort jeje. ¡Besos!


    Gaby,



    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete