CUTE BIG BOW


If you have seen my blog for a while you know I LOVE BOWS, every time I see a blouse or bag or anything with a bow I just have to get it. Well, this time I didn't get it hahaha, my awesome boyfriend sent it to my apartment and I couldn't believe it, he knows me so well lol. So as soon as I got it I knew I wanted to pair it with my matte leggings and my burgundy bag, basically this look has my name all over hahaha. Do you like it? 
xo
G

Si han seguido el blog por un tiempo saben que AMO LOS LAZOS, cada vez que veo una blusa, cartera o lo que sea con un lazo lo quiero para mi jaja. Esta vez no me lo compre, mi novio cuchi lo mando a mi apartamento y no lo podía creer, me conoce demasiado maja. Así que, apenas abrí el paquete y la vi supe que quería usarla con mis leggings matte y mi cartera vinotinto. Básicamente, este look tiene mi nombre de pies a cabeza jajaj. Les gusta?
Besos,
G

F21 bag, blouse, glasses & jewelry
H&M flats
Furor Moda black matter leggings






1 comment: