GOLD ON WHITE


This very simple outfit I wore it to walk around Lincoln Rd and watch Fast & Furious 6 (which was AMAZING) Usually when I wear dark blue I like to wear some pop of red, I just love the combo, and of course, my lovely bag, you just saw last post hahah but I'm obsessed I can't help it. What do you think?
xo,
G

Este look simple lo use para caminar por Lincoln Rd y ver Rápido y Furioso 6 (que por cierto es, LO MAXIMO) Usualmente cuando uso azul oscuro me gusta combinarlo con alguna prenda roja o vinotinto, me gusta la combinación, y, por supuesto, mi cartera, la acaban de ver en el post pasado pero me tiene enamorada jajaja. Que opinan?
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, sandals, glasses & jewelry
H&M pants





1 comment:

  1. Love the combination G! Pretty black and white :)

    ★♡ Diamond Jewelry Feature (^_^) ♡★
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry
    New Blog Post!!! Check out feature and signature cuts!

    Latest Blog Posts ...
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete