SCHOOL PASTELS









I realized that even though I am a full-time student I do not post much about school outfits. Although, 99% of the outfits I wear are for school, I always like to overdress. 
On this post, I just wanted to show you a quick and comfy look to go to school. Since I am always stuck with pastels, I mixed them with off-white and the cutest snake print sandals. Of course, a backpack is the final touch and I like one that can be fancy too, like this one.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Me di cuenta que aunque soy estudiante a tiempo completo, muy poco posteo acerca de looks para la universidad. Aunque el 99% de lo que uso es para la uni, siempre me gusta vestirme un poco más allá de lo típico.
En este post solo quería mostrarles un look rápido y cómodo para ir a clase. Como siempre estoy enamorada de los pasteles, los mezclé con un poco de blanco y las sandalias más lindas con estampado de serpiente. Por supuesto, el bolso da el toque final y me gusta uno que sea más formal, como este.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Mango cardigan
Ann Taylor sandals
JustFab bag
Tarbay necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment