THE WORK TO PLAY DRESS WITH MODCLOTH

The Work to Play Dress

I was very excited to be reached by ModStylist Amy from Modcloth for the Uniquely You campaign. I love doing story boards, part of my school projects have a lot to do with them and it's something I would love to keep doing throughout my career.
As soon as I saw this Work to Play Dress all I could think of was vintage and feminine. I love mint mixed with navy that't why I also added the mint bag, but gave some gold and neutral touches with the sandals and jewels.
I would say this look is very Taylor Swift, very comfy but at the same time very cute and ladylike.

This and many other cute dresses can be found HERE! I am already thinking in only dresses for this hot Miami summer.

Thanks for stopping by.
xo

____________________________________________________________________________

Me emocionó mucho que la ModStylist Amy de ModCloth me contactara para la Uniquely You campaign. Me encanta crear carteleras de inspiración, parte de mis proyectos en la universidad es eso y es algo que me encantaría seguir haciendo durante mi carrera.
Apenas vi este Work to Play Dress solo pude pensar en vintage y feminismo. Me encanta el menta mezclado con este azul navy por eso agregué el bolso también menta pero agregué unos toques dorados y neutros con las sandalias y las joyas.
Me parece muy Taylor Swift este look, súper cómodo y a la vez lindo y muy ladylike.

Este y muchos otros vestidos los pueden conseguir AQUI! Ya estoy pensando que vestidos comprar para este verano Miamero.

Gracias por pasar.
Besos,
G

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress. I'm a sucker for a peter pan collar and navy and mint. I totally love Modcloth.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete