PETITE IN STYLE: SPRING BLOSSOM









I am very particular when it comes to shopping for blouses. As we all know, it can be difficult at times to find petite clothing for the office, this is why when it comes to office wear I enjoy shopping at Ann Taylor as they always have a great variety of office-chic blouses like this one. I love the fit  and the button detail on the collar.


I am very classic when it comes to my choices in clothing. Having the neutral tones in the blouse allows me to easily pair it with other pieces.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soy muy particular cuando se trata de comprar blusas. Como todas sabemos  puede ser dificil encontrar la ropa perfecta para la oficina cuando se es bajita, por eso cuando debo comprar ropa para esta ocasión voy a Ann Taylor ya que, siempre tienen una variedad de blusas chic para la oficina, como esta. Me encanta los detalles de botón en el cuello.

Soy muy clásica cuando me visto, y tener tonos neutros en la blusa me hace más fácil mezclarla con otras piezas.

Blouse - Ann Taylor 

Skirt - H&M
Pumps - JustFab


No comments:

Post a Comment