STRIPED MIDI SKIRT








There are days when I don't realize I wear similar outfits. Last post I wore a striped skirt too but the stripes were thinner and the length was shorter. I thought it was a good idea to show how I like to mix my striped skirts. I love the print and before I was a little scared of wearing them because of my body shape, but it turned out to be good and I love how they look.

For this look, I paired the midi skirt that is a little dressy with a basic top and my new sandal obsession, I try to avoid wearing midi skirt with flats because it doesn't look very good but thankfully I got these sandals that are SOOOO COMFY that you might get tired of them.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________

Hay días en los que no me doy cuenta que uso looks similares. El post pasado usé también una falda de rayas, pero las rayas eran más delgadas y la falda más corta. Pensé que era una buena idea mostrarles como me gusta mezclarlas. Me encanta el estampado, y aunque antes me daba mucho miedo usarlas por la forma de mi cuerpo resultaron perfectas y muy femeninas.

Para este look, mezclé la falda midi que es un poco formal con un top básico y mis nuevas sandalias que me tienen obsesionada. Trato de evitar usar faldas midi con zapatos bajos porque no se ve muy bien, pero menos mal conseguí estas sandalias demasiado cómodas, quizá hasta se cansen de verlas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Love Culture midi skirt
Zara necklace

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I just had to look up the skirt and that price makes me so happy! Love this!

    www.thepinkwings.com

    ReplyDelete