STRIPES & LEATHER







When Miami gets chilly I try to take advantage of that as much as I can. Although it was more crazy wind than chilly, I took the dust out of my booties and my blazer.
This skirt is just too pretty, I love when A-line dresses and skirts have pockets, to me that is like perfection and I love how comfortable it can be.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Cuando Miami se pone un poco frío trato de aprovecharlo lo más que pueda. Aunque en realidad fue más viento que frío, le saqué el polvo a mis botas y blazer.
Esta falda es simplemente hermosa, me encanta cuando las faldas y vestidos con corte A tienen bolsillos, para mi eso es perfeccióon y me encanta lo cómodo que puede llegar a ser.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & skirt
F21 top & booties
Kate Spade bag

1 comment: