PETITE IN STYLE: MINT & WHITE







Happy Friday!

When I saw this skirt at H&M I knew that I wanted to purchase it as soon as I tried it on. As a matter of fact, I got it in black and ivory. I had been looking for a fitted/flared skirt for a long time, and this one happened to fit my petite figure. I love this skirt because it is very feminine and fun to wear to work.

_______________________________________________________________________


Feliz Viernes!

Cuando vi esta falda en H&M quise comparla apenas me la probé. En realidad, compré esta y una en negro. He estado buscando por una falda a la medida con flare abajo por un tiempo, y esta resulto perfecta para mi figura de petite. Me encanta porque es muy femenina y divertida para el trabajo.

Blouse - H&M 
Skirt - H&M 
Shoes - Payless
Bracelets - Zoe and J

No comments:

Post a Comment