BLACK & WHITE DOTS








What I love about going to school, specially because is also a fashion school is that I can be overdressed sometimes and it would not matter. When I used to go to college in Venezuela I honestly grab the first thing from my closet and go out like that. I used to wear a lot of jeans and cardigans, since I moved I have taken every opportunity I have to dress up. What motivates me is the different culture I guess, in Miami people don't really follow a trend or care too much about what to wear because of how hot it is. I ignore that and try to have fun with my closet, as long as I am comfortable and I feel confident when I leave my house.

This dress is super cute, I got a while ago and forgot I had it, so I decided to wear it with a blazer and heels and it turned out very office/business women, which I love. I don't mind looking a little older sometimes, but just sometimes.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________

Lo que me encanta de ir a la universidad, especialmente porque es de moda, es que puedo vestirme elegante a veces y no importa. Cuando iba a la universidad en Venezuela honestamente me ponia lo primero que encontraba, usaba muchos jeans y cardigans. Desde que me mudé aprovecho cualquier oportunidad que tenga para vestirme lo mejor que pueda. Lo que me motiva es la diferencia de cultura, supongo. En Miami la gente no esta tan pendiente de que usar por lo caluroso que es, yo decido ignorar eso y me divierto con mi closet, siempre que me sienta cómoda y segura al salir de casa.

Este vestido es hermoso, lo compré hace un tiempo y se me había olvidado usarlo, asi que decidí agregarle un blazer y tacones y resultó muy profesional que me encanta. No me molesta a veces lucir un poco mayor, pero solo a veces.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer
F21 dress
JustFab bag

No comments:

Post a Comment