YELLOW SUNSHINE








Lately I have been thinking that maybe I should a sub name on the blog, something like: Skirt Diaries  lol. I realized that they are the piece I wear the most and I like to buy the most. I always look for comfort when dressing up and that is why skirts are my first option.
This one was no exception, it's absolutely gorgeous, the shape, the pleats details, the color. I got a lot of compliments when wearing because it kind of makes you feel like a doll.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________

Últimamente he estado pensando que quizá debo ponerle un subtítulo al blog, algo asi como: El diario de las faldas jajaja. Me he dado cuenta que es la pieza que más uso y que más busco cuando voy a comprar. Siempre busco la comodidad cuando me visto, y por eso las faldas son mi primera opción.
Esta no fue excepción, es spectacular. La forma, el detalle, el color. Me hicieron muchos cumplidos cuando la use porque te hace sentir como una muñequita.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top
H&M skirt
JustFab flats

1 comment: