PETITE IN STYLE: BLUSH & BLACK









Happy Friday,

This outfit is a great way to ease in some light spring colors into your work outfits. I love Ann Taylor's spring collection and all the details that they put into their pieces. For instance, this blouse is lightweight, the peachy color makes it great for spring and the cut out circles add a nice unique touch to the blouse.

The skirt that I am wearing I must say was quite the surprise when I tried it on. I found this in a size 2 and fits great if you are someone who is used to the extra small or 00. 

This is such a feminine outfit and these shoes balance out the outfit well. 

_____________________________________________________________

Feliz Viernes!

Este look es una manera genial de agregar colores de Primavera a la oficina. Me encanta la colección de Ann Taylor para esta Primavera y todos los detalles que ponen en sus piezas. Por ejemplo, esta blusa es suave, los colores son perfectos para la temporada y los cortes en círculo agregan un detalle único a la blusa.

La falda debo decir que me sorprendió cuando me la probé. Encontré esta en talla 2 y queda perfecta si estás acostumbrada a usar XS o 00.

Este look es muy feminino y los zapatos le dan un balance perfecto.


Blouse - Ann Taylor
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Erge Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment