STRIPED SKIRT







I have been wanting this skirt from H&M for a while and I finally found it. I love the cute hourglass shape that is very flattering to my body so I paired with a basic white blouse and neutral sandals, which made my legs look longer. I also cut my hair a little bit, or maybe a lot. I am trying to get used to it haha.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________

He estado queriendo esta falda de H&M por un tiempo y finalmente la conseguí. Me encanta la forma que tiene que además le da forma a mi cuerpo asi que, la mezclé con una blusa blanca básica y sandalias neutrales que hacen mis piernas lucir largas. También volví a cortar mi cabello un poco, o tal vez mucho. Estoy tratando de acostumbrarme jaja.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M skirt
F21 sandals

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that skirt!! And those sandals are killer as well! Great look!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete