THE WHITE DRESS








What's not to love about beautiful Spring days like this one?? I had this dress for a while and just worn it maybe like 3 times, but I feel is very delicate and cute and I have to feel it so I can wear it lol. What motivate me to wear it were this super cute flats from JustFab I adore. I have been looking for cute flats for a while and well, finally found a pair but I want a few more.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Quién no ama los días de Primavera tan hermosos como este? He tenido este vestido por un tiempo y no lo he usado más de tres veces, pero siento que es tan delicado y lindo que tengo que sentir que lo quiero usar.
Lo que me motivo fueron estas hermosas zapatillas de JustFab que me encantan. He estado en la búsqueda de zapatillas lindas y diferentes, finalmente encontré este par pero quiero algunas más.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

1 comment: