PETITE IN STYLE: MIDI CORPORATE


I love wearing this midi skirt. The fluted shape is feminine and the material makes it very versatile. I wore this for work. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit neutral but add a pop with these striped shoes. I love that this can be easily transitioned from the office to dinner. 

I also love this statement necklace because the color and stones are neutral and it is easier to combine it with different pieces in your wardrobe.

_________________________________________________________________

Me encanta usar esta falda, la forma es muy femenina y el material la hace muy versátil. Usé esto para el trabajo; quería mantener el rest del look neutral pero agregar un poco de color con estos pumps de rays. Me gusta que puede ser un look que cambie de la oficina a una cena.

También me encanta este collar porque el color y las piedras son neutrals y es más fácil de combinar con diferentes piezas en tu closet.

Blazzer - H&M 
Skirt - H&M 
Necklace - Zoe & J
Shoes - Fioni (Payless)








No comments:

Post a Comment