THE BRIGHT SKIRT


This is one of those skirts I want to wear everyday and mix it with any piece I can find. The colors, the shape and how comfy it is makes me want to even sleep with it lol.

This outfit is all about Spring, I am trying to make my closet more Spring but when you are on a budget is hard so I try to find pieces like this one and play with what I have.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Esta es una de seas faldas que quiero usar a diario y mezclar con todo. Los colores, la forma y lo cómoda que es me hace hasta querer dormir con ella jaja.

Este look es muy primavera, estoy tratando de hacer mi closet más acorde a los colores de esta temporada porque son mis favoritos pero cuando estás limitada es díficil asi que, trato de conseguir piezas como esta y mezclarlas con lo que tengo.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






F21 top and sandals
H&M skirt
JustFab bag

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, gorgeous color! and the blouse is pretty too!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many bright colors that make me happy in this post! You look lovely, as always!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete