SPRING WITH SAMMYDRESS








Recently, I was reached out by the people from Sammydress. They are a global online retail company that are also supplier and ship worldwide. They have very affordable prices but most importantly they have tons and tons of different pieces you could buy. I honestly couldn't choose quick, I took some days to see the most I could from their merchandise. One of the obstacles for me is sizing, specially with bottoms because I have big curves so I luckily they always show you a size chart within each product you like so you can feel comfortable when purchasing it.
Shipping didn't take as long as I thought it would, which is great because I am always excited about getting new clothes in the mail.

I chose this gorgeous blouse because it has two things I love: lace & flowers. Plus, the material is perfect for Miami's weather which is certainly very important.

Yumi got a super cute pastel dress, that is super romantic and Spring appropriate. We were very excited with these two pieces. I can't wait to wear it again maybe with a mini skirt or a maxi skirt that will make it look very fancy.

If you are interested, you should definitely go check out www.sammydress.com and if you have any questions, you can also contact them. They are super helpful and nice, and will help you with anything you need.

Thanks for stopping by.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

Recientemente me contactaron las personas de Sammydress. Son una compañia global de venta online y también hacen envíos mundialmente. Sus precios son súper accesibles pero lo más importante también es que tienen infinidades de piezas para elegir. Honestamente me tomé unos días en saber que quería, también porque uno de los obstáculos para mi es la talla, especialmente con la parte de abajo porque tengo muchas curvas pero por sue rte, siempre tienen una tabla de tallas que te puedes guiar para cada producto asi te sientes cómoda al comprar.
El envío no se tomó tanto como esperaba, que me parece perfecto porque me encanta recibir ropa por correo.

Yo me fui por esta hermosa blusa que tiene dos cosas que no me puedo resistir: encaje y flores. Además, el material es perfecto para el clima de Miami, que es muy importante.

Yumi usó este vestido súper lindo y perfecto para la Primavera. Estábamos felices con nuestras piezas. No puedo esperar a usarla de nuevo con una midi falda o una maxi falda para que se vea más elegante.

Si están interesadas deberían visitar www.sammydress.com y si tienen alguna duda pueden contactarlos. Tienen un buen servicio y son súper amables y te ayudarán con lo que necesites.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G








2 comments:

  1. Love this~~both so gorgeous. Makes me so happy it's Springtime

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look so stunning! I absolutely love the floral top and the blush colors! Adore!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete