BLACK MIDI SKIRT AROUND HOLLYWOOD


Last post from the beautiful and shaky LA. We had two earthquakes while being there and it wasn't fun lol but I still had so much fun.

These heels caught my attention, I had to get them. Maybe is the detail of the print, the color or how it looks when you put them on. I wore them with this gorgeous midi skirt I am obsessed with, but later I changed to flats because I was sore from the day before.

We walked around Hollywood, meet a friend at Sunset Plaza, ate at In N Out and drove around Beverly Hills. After that, we got to the hotel to pack our bags and spend a whole day on airplanes.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

El último post desde el hermoso y tembloroso LA. Tuvimos dos temblores mientras estuvimos allá y no fue divertido aunque igual difruté el viaje al máximo.

Estos tacones me llamaron mucho la atención. Quizá fue el detalle del estampado, el color o como lucen cuando puestos. Los usé con esta falda midi que me encanta, pero luego me cambié a zapatillas porque estaba muy adolorida del día anterior en tacones.

Caminamos por Hollywood, nos encontramos con una amiga en Sunset Plaza, comimos en In N Out y manejamos alrededor de Beverly Hills. Luego de todo eso, fuimos al hotel a empacar nuestras cosas porque al día siguiente pasamos todo el día en un avión.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






Sincerely Jules top
F21 necklace
H&M skirt
JustFab bag
Call It Spring heels

2 comments: