BOWS & DOTS









There is something about mint and cobalt I really like, specially if that includes mixing polka dots and bows. When I saw this top I was a little worried because is too sheer but I liked it so much I don't mind wearing a tank top underneath so I don't show too much.

I wore this for a day at work, simple yet cute. I have to point out my love for this JustFab bag, first of all is big, second is comfy and most importantly is REVERSIBLE. Yep, I have a black and white bag in one and I LOVE IT!

Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Hay algo acerca del color menta y azul cobalt que me encanta, especialmente si incluyen mezclar puntos y lazos. Cuando vi esta blusa estaba muy indecisa por lo transparente que es pero me encantó asi que, no me importó tener que usar una camiseta debajo.

Usé esto para trabajar, simple pero lindo. Debo resaltar mi amor por la cartera de JustFab. Primero que todo es grande, segundo es cómoda y lo más importante es REVERSIBLE. Siii, tengo una cartera blanca y negra en una sola y me encanta!

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Love Culture top
F21 skirt
H&M flats
JustFab bag

2 comments:

  1. Both blouse and skirt are very pretty, and I love the colors!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fell in love with this top! I love the scoop back and the bow!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete