THE NEON DRESS










I am very excited to share this collaboration with The Shopping bag and if you keep reading you can find out how to take 25% off your purchase.

I love dresses and that is no secret. I like to dress very feminine and girly, I used not to worry about it but I think since I wore my first midi skirt I realized I wanted to be more feminine and that might be the style that fits my personality better.

This dress from The Shopping Bag is the CUTEST, I was a little worried with the length because I usually do not feel comfortable with short pieces but this dress is just too pretty to worry about that. Also, you cannot beat the price. Even though I had a blazer because I was working that day, for the pictures I decided to show off both ways.

The best part:
YOU can get 25% off your purchase using the code SOULOFAFASHIONISTA. Make sure to take advantage of this great opportunity. 

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Estoy muy emocionada de esta nueva colaboración con The Shopping Bag y si siguen leyendo podrán saber como tener 25% de descuento en su compra.

Me encantan los vestidos y eso no es un secreto. Me gusta lucir tan femenina como pueda, solía no preocuparme por ello pero creo que desde que usé mi primera falda midi me di cuenta que quería ser más femenina y que quizá ese sería ahora el estilo que va más con mi personalidad.

Este vestido de The Shopping Bag es bellísimo, estaba preocupada por lo largo porque de verdad que no me gusta para nada usar vestidos/faldas muy cortas, pero es muy hermoso para darle importancia. Además el precio es súper accesible. Aunque usé un blazer para la oficina, quise mostrarlo de ambas maneras en las fotos.

Estoy feliz de mostrarles este post y aparte emocionada porque hoy me voy de crucero con mi mamá y por supuesto, me llevo esta belleza.

La mejor parte:
TU puedes tener 25% de descuento usando el código SOULOFAFASHIONISTA. Asegúrate de no perder esta oportunidad.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G


The Shopping Bag - Neon Orange Floral Lace Overlay Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment