BLUSH & LACE







When I have special events at work I take the dress code very seriously, or at least more serious than normal. I found this dress online at F21 where I buy mostly everything because they have better merchandise, I seriously LOVE this dress so much. The lace detail is gorgeous, is all pleated even though you cannot see it much here and is super comfy.

I paired it with this nice blush blazer I finally found, because I have been looking for one for a while. I just love the overall professional but feminine feeling.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

___________________________________________________________________________

Cuando tengo events especiales en el trabajo me gusta tomarme la vestimenta muy en serio, o al menos más de lo normal. Encontré este vestido online en F21 donde mayormente compro porque tienen mejor mercancía, de verdad AMO este vestido. El detalle de encaje es hermoso, es todo de pleats aunque no se aprecie bien aqui y es súper cómodo.

Lo combiné con este blazer rosado suave que por fin encontré, tenía tiempo bucando uno.
Me encanta el resultado completo profesional y femenino.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer
F21 dress
Payless sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment