THE PERFECT DRESS WITH ESHAKTI







A perfect dress is extremely hard to find but I think I might have a possible solution for you who is reading this. eShakti.com is a website that not only has tons of beautiful-amazing prices pieces but also they are customizable!!! Yes, that's right.
I chose this Illusion Floral Appliqué Tulle dress which, if you click the link you will see it was a bit different. You can not only customize the size so it fits perfectly with your body shape and height, but also you can customize the style of the piece you want to purchase.

I personally try to avoid sleeveless tops and dresses, I do not like it as much but because of the customization the site is known for I added short sleeves and made it the length I wanted it to be.
I am really serious when I am telling this site is CRAZY, I want to start saving a little bit of money to purchase other pieces in the future because there is nothing more comfortable than something that fits you right.

Of course as you all know,, when I love something I have to dance and twirl. This dress was no exception, I got a lot of compliments and felt so very well dressed I cannot wait to wear again. It definitely made the bad day I had much much better.

Here's is how you can connect with eShakti. Do not blame me if you spend your grocery shopping money on a few pieces, I warned you!!! So here is 10% off your purchase valid through November 9, use code soulofafashionista when checking out!!


_________________________________________________________________________

Un vestido perfecto es muy dificil de encontrar pero creo que les puedo tener una solución, a ti que estas leyendo esto. eShakti.com es un website que no solo tiene muchisimas piezas hermosas pero también las puedes personalizar. Si, asi es!!

Yo escogí este Illusion Floral Apliqué dress que si van al link encontraran que era un poco diferente. No solo pueden personalizar la talla pero también el modelo de la pieza. Yo personalmente, no disfruto tanto de usar blusas o vestidos sin mangas, pero por la personalización de las piezas pude agregar mangas cortas y hacerlo del largo que quería.

Estoy hablando súper serio cuando les digo que este sitio es una LOCURA, quiero ahorrar un poco para algunas piezas que tengo en la mira porque no hay ropa más cómoda que la que te queda a la medida y aparte puedas hacerle los cambios que quieras.

Por supuesto todos saben que cuando algo me gusta mucho en las fotos me pongo a bailar y dar vueltas. Este vestido no fue excepción, tuve muchos cumplidos al usarlo y me sentí tan bien vestida que no puedo esperar a usarlo de nuevo. Definitamente mejoró el día que estaba teniendo.

Aqui pueden conectar con eShakti. No me culpen si se gastan el dinero del mercado en varias piezas. Les advertí!! Pero les dejo 10% de descuento usando el código soulofafashionista al chequearse, valido hasta el 9 de Noviembre!


Besos, 
G

eShakti dress
Topshop heels

No comments:

Post a Comment