PETITE IN STYLE: B&W BASICS






One can never go wrong with black and white. It is most certainly one of my favorite combinations. I found this printed dress while organizing my closet the other day. I love how comfortable it is. 
I wanted to keep the accessories simple so I went for a pearl statement necklace, black pumps and white structured crossbody bag. 

_____________________

El blanco y negro es una de las combinaciones que más me gusta usar. Uno nunca puede equivocarse cuando esta combinando estos dos. Encontré este vestido con estampado mientras organizaba mi closet el otro día. Me encanta lo cómodo que es . Quería mantener los accesorios simples así que  decidi por usar un collar de perlas, tacones negros y una cartera chica. 



Dress: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Traffic
Bag: Erge Footwear
Necklace: Zoe & J (Use code "yumi" at check out to get 20% off your purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment