PRINCESS FEELING







I do not often experiment with hairstyles, I actually do not experiment at all. When I was little there was no hairstyle that could last for at least 10 minutes, it was impossible. Besides that, I am not very talented at it either, but that day I felt like doing something different and I gotta say I LOVED IT. It was not perfect, or amazing or whatever; but I did, loved how it looked and to me that counts.

Apart from the hair, this skirt is a dream. Honestly, it bothers me that the elastic band is black because it ruins the soft feeling so I had to folded inside. Other than that, the movement and the colors are just dreamy.

We experimented some light change really fast, so pictures may look different lol.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________

Usualmente no experimento con mi cabello, en realidad nunca lo hago. Cuando era chiquita no había peinado que me durara más de diez minutos, se me caia. Aparte de eso, no soy muy buena peinandome, pero este día sentí en hacer algo diferente y debo decir que LO AME. No fue perfecto, o espectacular pero yo lo hice, me encanto y eso cuenta.

Aparte de eso, esta falda es una belleza. Honestamente, odio que el elástico es de color negro porque arruina lo delicado del color asi que lo doblé hacia adentro. Pero debo decir que el movimiento y los colores son espectaculares.

Experimentamos unos cambios de luz bastante rápidos, por eso las fotos se ven distintas jajaj

Gracias por visitar,
Besos,
G

F21 skirt
Aldo bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment