PETITE IN STYLE: ZEBRA MIDI SKIRT







Happy Friday!

As you can see from some of my Instagram Posts, I really love black and white. Many can think of black and white as boring combination, but the great thing about it is that you can always add a pop of color.  I find it to be very classy and great for all seasons.

I had seen this skirt at the Express store but unfortunately there were no more available in my size. When I saw it online, I knew that I had to get it. The fit is amazing and it has such a great vintage inspired silhouette. Here is something even better, this skirt is now on sale for $39.99 & you can take an Additional 30% Off. Click the link below to purchase.

When it comes to the entire look, I wanted to keep it office appropriate. It was great for a busy day full of meetings. I must tell you, if you are looking for comfort and style, midi skirts for the office is the way to go. I must also highlight that I am wearing a delicate druzy necklace from Zoe and J. The have the most amazing handmade pieces for fall.

__________________________________


Feliz Viernes!

Como se puede ver en algunas de las fotos que he subido al Instagram recientemente, es obvio que me encanta el blanco y negro. Hay personas que ven el combinar blanco y negro como algo aburrido. Yo por el contrario pienso que siempre se puede añadir un toque de color . Me parece que es muy elegante y es  perfecto para cualquier temporada del año. 

Hace un tiempo atrás, encontre esta falda en la tienda Express, pero desafortunadamente en aquel momento no quedaban más disponibles en mi talla. Luego de un tiempo la encontré en su página de internet, y la compré inmediatamente. Me gusta como queda puesta, es una silueta muy femenina e inspirada en looks de los 50. Lo mejor de todo es que esta falda está a la venta por $ 39.99 y con un descuento adicional del 30 % .

Cuando se trata de vestir para la oficina, esto es un buen look para un día lleno de reuniones. Si estas buscando comodidad y estilo, este tipo de faldas son perfectas. El collar que estoy usando es de Zoe and J. Ellos tienen hermosas piezas hechas a mano.



Necklace: Zoe and J  (get 15% Off your purchase by using code "yumi")
Blouse: Eccoci Limited Editions
Skirt: Express

Shoes: Traffic Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment