BOHO DRESS








One of the styles that I like but I do not usually wear a lot is the boho style. I see a lot on pinterest, stores, etc and I really like the whole vibe. I got this dress for that reason, not only because I love the lace detail but also because is super comfy and it will give that boho vibe I wanted to try.

I mixed with this necklace which is perfect for the style I was going for and well, some booties because I love wearing booties for the fall. I am really impressed on how Forever21 is changing their image, quality and merchandise. So far so good.

Thanks for visiting
xo

__________________________________________________________________

Uno de los estilos que me gusta pero usualmente no uso es el bohemio. Lo veo muchísimo en otros lados y la vibra me gusta mucho. Compré este vestido para probarlo, también por el detalle del encaje y lo cómodo que es.

Lo mezclé con este collar que va perfecto con el estilo que estaba intentando y bueno unas botas porque son mi prenda favorita de la temporada. Estoy muy impresionada en como Forever21 esta tratando de cambiar su imagen, calidad y mercancía. Hasta ahora a mi me parece un éxito.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Forever 21 dress & booties
H&M necklace & rings
Kate Spade bag

No comments:

Post a Comment