BABY BLUE DREAMS








I have been trying to get more dresses into my closet because of their comfort. This in particular was the last one in the store and it was on double sale, meaning that the original price was $50, it was reduced to $25 and the store had a 50% off sale that day which left this baby in $8!!!! My face when I was about to pay was priceless and even though the dress is extremely see through and hated that, I managed to wear a slip on dress underneath so I could finally wear it.

I love the color as well, I am always into pastel and baby blue is getting to me little by little. Is such a dreamy color.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

He tratado de agregar más vestidos a mi closet por comodidad. Este en particular era el último en la tienda y estaba en oferta doble, o sea que su precio original de $50 fue reducido a $25 y ese día la tienda tenía 50% de descuento extra, lo que me dejo este vestido en $8!!! Mi cara al pagar fue un poema y aunque el vestido era en extreme transparente, me las arregle con un vestido debajo para poder usarlo.

Me encanta el color también, siempre estoy buscando algo color pastel y este azul bebé me esta obsesionando de a poquito. Es un color precioso.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M dress & blazer
Ann Taylor bag

1 comment: