FALL BLUES









My second favorite season is here and with it, the most beautiful sunsets of the year. I do not know why but Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons of the year. Spring because of pastels and flowers and, Fall because of burgundy, blue and the most beautiful sunsets and weather. In the last post I was also wearing blue, is hard to know when is the moment that I get to transition from a season to another, I really don't realize it. I think it just goes with the mood and the feeling outside.

I love wearing comfy pants, they are the only pants I actually enjoy wearing. I hope this Fall treats you well, I am about to finish this quarter and start my last one in October. Time goes by scarily fast.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

Mi segunda estación favorita del año ya está aqui y con ella los atardeceres que más disfruto. No se por que pero Otoño y Primavera son mis estaciones favoritas. Primavera por las flores y los colores pasteles, y el Otoño por el vinotinto, azul y el clima más precioso. En el último post también use azul, no se en que momento cambio mi vestimenta acorde con la temporada, la verdad es que no lo hago intencional, creo que tiene mucho que ver con tus ánimos y el mundo como se siente afuera.

Me encanta usar pantalones cómodos, son los únicos pantalones que en realidad me gustan usar. Espero que este Otoño las trate genial, yo estoy por terminar este trimestre para empezar mi último en Octubre. El tiempo vuela sin avisar.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top
Zara necklace
Payless heels
Kate Spade bag

No comments:

Post a Comment