PETITE IN STYLE: FLORAL BLUE







I found this blazer at Steps NYC. I liked it because it fits my petite figure. It also has a beautiful print. Whenever I go out to shop, I love trying out blazers. If you want to switch things up you can always add blazers with prints to your office wardrobe.

You can wear this with a trouser or with a dress and it will still looks great. For this look I kept the accessories within the same color palette. 

____________________________________________________________________

Encontré este blazer en la tienda Steps NYC. Me gustó porque se ajusta a mi figura. También tiene un estampado hermoso. Cada vez que voy de compras me encanta probarme chaquetas, si quieres variar al look para la oficina las chaquetas/blazer con estampados son una buena opción.

Puedes usar esto con un pantalón o vestido e igual se vería súper. Para este look mantuve los accesorios del mismo color del look.

Blazer: Steps NYC
Top & Skirt: H&M
Bag: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment