PINK HAIR, SUNSHINE DAYS







I have been playing a little with hair spray and I have to say, I might not try it again. It looked super cute but my hands and top were all messed up haha but at least I could capture it a little on the pictures.

I got this skirt a while ago, it was a short but it was WAY too short so I cut it and wore a slip dress underneath to make the under skirt longer. When wearing white you have to be very careful with your underwear and specially see how transparent the piece is. In my case I wear a slip dress underneath to make a better layer and to not be scared when walking around the streets that people could see everything lol.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

He estado jugando con spray para el cabello y debo admitir que quizá no lo vuelva a hacer. El efecto queda súper lindo pero mis manos y mi blusa fueron un desastre jajaja pero al menos pude capturar el efecto un poquito en las fotos.

Esta falda me la compré hace tiempo, y abajo era un short pero era demasiado corto para mi gusto asi que, lo corte y me puse un vestido blanco debajo para hacer más larga la parte de abajo. Cuando usamos ropa blanca hay que ser súper cuidadosas de cuán transparente es la tela. En mi caso, siempre uso un vestido blanco debajo para hacer una capa extra y no tener que estar nerviosa en la calle de que me están viendo todo jajaj.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 skirt
JustFab flats
Simona Callá bag

No comments:

Post a Comment