PETITE IN STYLE: A TOUCH OF ANIMAL PRINT








I was not feeling so great when I took these pictures. I guess that it is OK to say that we all have good and bad days. I find that a positive attitude can get you though anything.  This is one of my favorite quotes and I wanted to share it with you.

"I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I'm on and to relish each day as a gift." - James McGreevey
I am going to make it a habit to post an inspiring quote going forward. After all, we all need a little inspiration. As for the outfit, I find it that it is a great time to keep digging through  your closets. It is time to pull out those pieces that have been waiting for cooler temperatures to arrive.
This is a great way to wear a cardigan to the office.

___________________________________________________________________________

No me estaba sintiendo muy bien al tomar estas fotos. Supongo que esta bien decir que todos tenemos días buenos y malos. Yo creo que tener una actitud positiva te puede ayudar en todo.

Acerca del look, creo que es un buen momento para hacer búsqueda en nuestros closets, de sacar seas piezas que han estado esperando para temperaturas más frescas. Esta es una buena manera de usar un cardigan para la oficina.


Cardigan - H&M 
Blouse - Banana Republic
Skirt - H&M 
Shoes - Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment