YELLOW STREETS









I find it funny that I really use to hate yellow. I guess when I try stuff I did not like before I end up liking few of them, and this is one. I like to wear yellow when the weather is kind of sad, so it brightens up the day. I love love love love this place to take pictures, I try to find new places to take pictures but because of the time sometimes I cannot, but I am happy I found this street that is just too cute, it made me feel in some sort of wonderland.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________________

Me parece gracioso que solía odiar el color amarillo en mi. Supongo que cuando me animo a intentar algo que antes no me gustaba, me termina gustando algo. Me gusta usar amarillo cuando el día es muy gris, asi lo alegra. Amo muchisimo este lugar, a veces trato de encontrar nuevos lugares donde tomar fotos pero por cuestiones de tiempo es dificil, pero me enamoré cuando vi esta callecita, me hizo sentir como en un mini país de las maravillas.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

LC Lauren Conrad top
H&M skirt
Payless heels
Ann Taylor bag

3 comments:

  1. Perfection! I love the bright yellow paired with the AT tote! You look beautiful! XO

    XO
    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. que divino el look super chic !!

    Te invito a visitar: PIMENTELA
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete