PETITE IN STYLE: FLORALS & BOWS








Happy Friday!

I love the fact that pastels are in for fall. This dress from H&M is great because it has a great mix of pastel tones and it helps transition it from season to season.

I added this blazer to complete the look as I wore this to the office for a day full of meetings. I love looking professional. I strongly believe that it speaks volume and helps build your personality.

____________________________________________________________________

Feliz Viernes!!!

Me encanta que los pasteles estén acorde a esta temporada. Este vestido es perfecto porque tiene una mezcla de tonos pastel que ayuda a la transición de una temporada a otra.

Agregué el blazer para completar el look ya que, lo usé para la oficina para un día de puras reuniones. Me gusta lucir profesional, yo creo que eso habla muy bien de cada persona y ayuda a construir personalidad.
Dress: H&M
Blazer: H&M 
Shoes: JustFab

No comments:

Post a Comment