LAVENDER STREETS







There is something about colorful streets and midi skirts that has me obsessed lately. I love finding little streets around Miami to take pictures, and I love this midi skirt as well. You saw it before and I could not wait to wear it again. This time trying to fight the heat, but still being comfortable and well dressed.

I did a little lightning to my tips a few weeks ago, is hard to see sometimes but is the effect I wanted. A very soft, light two tone hair.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hay algo acerca de calles coloridas y midi faldas que me tiene obsesionada últimamente. Me encanta encontrar callecitas en Miami para tomar fotos, y me encanta esta falda midi. La han visto antes y no podía esperar a usarla de nuevo. Esta vez tratando de vencer el calor pero al mismo tiempo cómoda y bien vestida.

Me aclaré un poco las puntas del cabello, es dificil a veces de notar pero es el efecto que quería. Suave y sútil.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top
Love Culture skirt
JustFab bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment