COMFY PANTS TO WORK







Quick post to another look I wore to work. I wanted to give skirts a break but it would not be for too long. These pants are very comfy, so I thought on mixing it with a kind of professional vibe with the blazer and heels.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

______________________________________________________________________

Un post rapidito para mostrarles otro look que usé para el trabajo. Quise darle un descanso a las faldas pero no será por mucho. Estos pantalones son súper cómodos, asi que pensé en darle una vibra más professional con el blazer y los tacones.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer
F21 pants & heels

2 comments:

  1. You look so chic! I just purchased similar pants and I love them! They're incredibly comfortable, yet stylish. You look fab, as always!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo outfit!! Me encanta

    www.rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete