SUMMER PRINTS








I was definitely going for a summer feeling when I put this look together. Lightweight fabrics, floral prints and the all time trendy polka dots. I have a love/hate relationship with this skirt, I love how the movement and how cute and tall makes me look, but I hate that I have to wear them with heels because if not I will be sweeping the streets whenever I go out. 
It is no secret that I love dancing around when wearing maxi skirts and of course laugh like crazy while trying to make the movement happen.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

_______________________________________________________________________

Definitivamente verano fue lo que vino a mi mente cuando elegí este look. Telas suaves, estampado de flores y el siempre en tendencia, lunares. Tengo una relación de amor y odio con esta falda, me encanta el movimiento y como me hace ver alta, pero odio que a juro debo usarla con tacones para no barrer las calles cuando salgo.
No es un secreto que me encanta bailar cuando uso faldas y por supuesto reirme como loca en el intento de hacer que se muevan.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

2 comments:

  1. Esta precioso el look, en especial la falda y las sandalias!


    Gi

    www.rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amooo como combinaste los polka dots con las flores, esta precioso este outfit <3

    Un besote Gaby ♥

    ReplyDelete