PETITE IN STYLE: CHEVRON SKIRT








I am a fan of chevron print. I have it at home in furniture, pillows, etc. When I found this skirt at a local boutique I could not resist myself. Since I wanted to wear it to the office, I paired it with a classic lace top. If you want to wear bold prints to the office and want to keep it classic and simple, you can do it by limiting some of your selections to more neutral colors. An outfit like this can be paired with a clutch like this one from Ann Taylor. You can take this to a lunch meeting or even dinner after work.

___________________________________________________________________

Me encanta el estampado de zig zag. Lo tengo en casa en muebles, almohadas, etc. Cuando encontré esta falda no me pude resistir. Queria usarla para la oficina, asi que decidi ponermela con una blusa de encaje clásico. Si deseas usar estampados llamativos a la oficina y quieres que sea mas clásico y sencillo, puedes hacerlo limitando algunas de tus selecciones y utilizar colores más neutros. Puedes agregar un clutch como este de Ann Taylor y llevar esto a un almuerzo de trabajo o incluso una cena después del trabajo.

Blouse: Banana Republic
Skirt: STEPS NY
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: Ann Taylor

1 comment:

  1. You look incredible! I love the mix of materials and patterns! Really makes something as simple as black & white look so fresh and crisp! Love, love, love! Hope you have a great weekend!

    XOXO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete