PETITE IN STYLE: WATERCOLOR DRESS







I love this dress because it feels as if you were wearing a painting. Gaby picked this one up. I love the watercolor effect of the flowers. It is such a pretty dress to wear to the office. 

I wanted to keep the accessories simple as the print is the star of the outfit. The cut of the dress is also very feminine and different.  I am wearing a size 2.

_______________________________________________________________

Me encanta este vestido porque se siente como una obra de arte. Gaby lo eligió y me encanta el efecto de color de las flores, es hermoso para la oficina.

Quería mantener los accesorios simples para que el estampado se llevara la atención. El corte también es muy feminino y diferente. Estoy usando talla 2.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Erge Footwear 
Necklace and bracelet: Zoe and J


1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! I love the print and soft pastel colors. Looks great!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete