COLOR POWER







There are days when I feel like mixing the prettiest colors and patterns. I was coming back from a quick and surprise trip I did to Venezuela to see my family and boyfriend, which was a success and really gave me a huge motivation to continue what I came to do here in the US. 
I had the opportunity to be in my old room where I still have some clothes left, I found this skirt that's really old. When I got it there was no midi skirt trend or anything like that, I just liked it but never wore it much.
I decided to give it a try and here it is the result. I felt like I was leaving a meeting on a busy day of running errands, it looked very cute, sophisticated and at the same time the colors made me smile.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

________________________________________________________________________________

Hay días en los que siento que quiero mezclar colores y estampados. Estaba regresando de un viaje rápido y sorpresa a Venezuela para ver a mi familia y a mi novio, fue un éxito y me dió la motivación que estuve necesitando para continuar lo que vine a hacer aqui en USA.
Tuve la oportunidad de volver a estar en mi viejo cuarto, en donde todavía queda un poco de mi ropa. Conseguí esta falda que es un poco vieja, cuando la compré no estaba en tendencia las faldas midi ni nada parecido, simplemente me gustaba pero no la usaba.
Decidí traermela e intentarlo y he aqui el resultado. Sentí como si iba saliendo de una reunión importante en un día de diligencias. Fue un look sofisticado, lindo y además los colores me hacían sonreír.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top & sandals
Aldo bag

No comments:

Post a Comment